Seeds of Rebellion
- Camouflage Poncho – A poncho worn over armor to conceal the wearer. Special materials track the surrounding area of the wearer, blending the poncho’s pattern to match the wearer’s surroundings. This gives a +5 on Stealth checks.
- Field Food Processor – A small mechanical device that can hold up to 3 pounds of plants, meats, or fungi. When activated, the machine will exude a grey paste, completely bland in flavor but filling and nutritious.
- Personal Field Shelter – A small package that, when activated, expands to create a small tent, large enough for a single Medium character. Provides a bonus to Endurance checks against the elements as well as a small bonus to Stealth checks due to its camouflage filaments.
- Vacuum Mask – A small mask that provides the wearer with ten minutes of breathable air.
- Cryogenic Pouch – A canister commonly worn on a soldier’s belt. When activated, the canister produces one pouch composed of bacta and other chemicals that allows for suspended animation. A single Medium or smaller creature at zero hitpoints or less encased in this pouch will remain unconscious and alive for the next 24 hours.
- Medical Interface Visor – A wireless electronic visor filled with thousands of tutorial articles for medical procedures as well as an analysis program that allows even untrained characters to make trained-only Treat Injury checks and provides a +2 bonus to said checks.