Seeds of Rebellion
While the Core rule book has a wide selection of species, I’ve selected a handful of bonus races from other supplements that I will allow in my campaign. Game rule information regarding these species are available at the links below.
- The Falleen are a beautiful, soft-spoken, reptilian race who possess naturally strong pheromones and make great negotiators and diplomats.
- The Gand are a beetle-like race whose society is run like a hive. They are stout and hardy, and their wisdom makes them great soldiers and diplomats.
- Nautolans are an amphibious race identified by their dark eyes and head tentacles. They are a polite yet adventurous species and can be found all throughout the galaxy, filling almost any role.
- Squibs are small, furred, rodent-like humanoids. They see bargaining as an art form and are masters of the craft. Their curious and cheerful nature makes them very adaptable.
- The Talz are a race of arctic-dwelling aliens who have been forcefully subjugated by the Empire. They are incredibly resilient and fast learners despite the state of their society, and many survive as scoundrels, traders, and technicians on the fringes of society.
- Togorians are a large, violent, tiger-like people who love combat. They eschew honorable tactics in favor of results, making them great bounty hunters and mercenaries.
- The Togruta are a race easily recognized by their head tails, horns, and skin coloration and. They are naturally agile and renowned pack hunters.
- The Verpine are another insectoid race resembling mantises. Their species is highly intelligent and known for their technological prowess. They are frequently scoundrels and scouts with a focus on creating new tech and discovering new places.